Wednesday 27 May 2015

Going Somewhere?
















I am constantly dreaming of where my next holiday should be. I have only just come back from New Zealand a month ago and I'm itching to go somewhere else. But why can't my next holiday be in my own home town of Sydney. It's a beautiful city with so much to explore. Currently the Vivid festival of lights is happening and the whole city looks amazing lit up. If you live in Sydney and haven't been or are looking for your next interstate or overseas holiday destination then Sydney should be on your list.

The photos taken from the Vivid festival are not mine but some very talented photographers. Visit their instagram page to see a whole lot more and give credit to these amazing photographers

pics: VividSydney Instagram, Thecoveteur, Pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment